As an instructor, you are able to manage your Exams regardless of their state.
- Log into EchoExam as an instructor.
- Click the My Courses tab.
Move your cursor or use your keyboard to tab to the course you want to open and click Open Course.
You will automatically be taken to the Exams tab when you open the course and all of your Exams for the course are displayed.
Using the search bar, you are able to find a specific exam. Sort the exams by their status. All Statuses is the default. Click the drop-down to sort by Draft, Ready, In Progress, or Complete. Additionally, sort exams by Start Date: Ascending (default), Start Date: Descending, Updated, Created, Name A to Z, and Name Z to A.
For a single Exam, click the three vertical dots to open the action menu. You can edit the exam or copy the link when the exam is in Draft, Ready, or In Progress status. If the exam is complete you can’t edit or copy the link. Deleting an Exam does not remove the Test that you created.
Opens the Exam to edit.
- Exam Name - Change the Exam name.
- Start Date / Time - Change or set the start date / time of the Exam.
- End Date / Time - Change or set the end date / time of the Exam.
- Remove - Removes the chosen test.
- Replace - Replaces the chosen test.
- Edit - Opens the Test Editor to edit / add / remove questions.
- Instructions - Set customized instructions for your learners.
Exam Settings - These settings are disabled by default.
- Show solutions - When enabled, it allows the learner to review the correct answers for each exam question, but only once the exam is closed. If the exam is still available for other learners to attempt, detailed results can’t be viewed.
- Show score - When enabled, the learner sees final points or percentage score after submitting the test.
- Show results - When enabled, the learner will see which questions they answered correctly and incorrectly when submitting their attempt.
- Randomize answers - When enabled, answer options are displayed in random order each time a learner takes the test.
- Randomize questions - When enabled, questions are displayed in random order each time a learner takes the test.
- Browser lock - Prevents learners from viewing additional tabs or using other applications on their device while taking the exam.
Number of Attempts - Set from 1 to 10 or Unlimited. This defines the number of times each learner can submit the exam in the scheduled time.
Submitted Score - This option appears when more than one attempt is set for the exam and allows the instructor to choose how the exam grade will be calculated for learners. Highest Score is selected by default.
- Highest Score - Takes the highest score attempt that the learner submitted.
- Average Score - Takes the average score from all attempts that the learner submitted.
- Last Attempt - Takes the score from the most recent attempt that the learner submitted.
- Submitted Score - This option appears when more than one attempt is set for the exam and allows the instructor to choose how the exam grade will be calculated for learners. Highest Score is selected by default.
Passing Score - Set a minimum score that the learner has to achieve to pass the test.
- Points - Set a minimum number of points needed to pass the test.
- Percentage - Set a minimum percentage needed to pass the test.
Copies the Exam Link to share with learners not in a course.
Deletes an Exam in any status.