Welcome to the EchoVideo Online Help and thanks for letting us assist you!
First, let's try to figure out why you're here. What do you need help with?
- Understanding the Admin DASHBOARD Page
- Setting personalized administrative alerts
- Working with Captures
- Managing Institution Settings
- Enable/Disable Features for the Institution
- Configuring or Editing LMS Integration with EchoVideo
- Getting Video Public/Embeddable Link - Admin
- Defining the Organizational Hierarchy
- Managing Organizations and Departments
- Watermarks and Video Branding
- Adding University Policies to Legal Verbiage
- API Documentation
- Using Imports/Exports and CSV Files
The following is a typical workflow for an administrator just getting started with the EchoVideo active learning platform:
- Create an organization and departments
- Add a campus and building
- Install and configure capture devices.
- Add rooms.
(Note: Non-Admin users can also be added automatically by passing into EchoVideo from your LMS/VLE.)
- Create terms, courses, and sections for the classes being offered.
(Note: You may also want to consider Simplified One-Click Course provisioning through your LMS if that setup is appropriate for your institution.)
- Schedule sections for capture, so that classroom lectures can be recorded.
- As necessary, you can also add captures without auto publishing to a section, and then publish captures separately, outside of scheduled classes.
- Alternately you can generate captures and then post public links to the recordings (set to require or not require authorization to view them).
If you are using an LMS/VLE with EchoVideo, you will also want to take a look at the articles available in the Integrations section of the help, including Using EchoVideo with your LMS, for an overview of the Integration process, and links to more information specific to your LMS/VLE.
Depending on your other requirements, you will also want to review the topics located in the Advanced Configuration section of the help, such as Configuring Authentication.