Echo360 has a variety of management options and settings that apply across the institution. The help topics that address these include:
- Enable/Disable Features for the Institution - This is how you turn features on and off for users, departments, sections, or the institution as a whole.
- Creating and Managing Organizations and Departments - Subdividing your institution into a more granular organizational structure.
- Assigning Scheduler Access to Organizations/Departments - Identifying which organizations or departments a Scheduler user has access to, for managing courses, sections, and captures in their hierarchy.
- Watermarks and Video Branding - Adding a university logo to all the institution's videos (as a watermark) and/or adding intro/outro video clips to institution videos.
- Adding University Policies to Legal Verbiage - Applying your institution's specific legal verbiage and policies to the Echo360 Legal information available to all users.
Edit Basic info
When your Administrator account is created, it is to administer your institution. You can change the name of an institution if necessary but it cannot be deleted. You can also change the time zone, as well as upload an institution logo (which appears in the top right corner of the Echo360 window for all users).
To access institution account settings
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Institution Settings.
General settings appears and Basic Info is selected by default.
- Review and if necessary, edit the Name of the institution.
- Review and if necessary select a different Time Zone/Location for the institution from the drop-down list.
- Add or change the graphic icon to represent the institution by clicking the Pencil icon then browsing to the file.
- When finished, click Save.