If you have recently updated or installed PointSolutions Classic for Mac and you do not see your content, you may need to change your privacy settings.
To allow PointSolutions access to your content
- Click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen and open System Preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Files and Folders, as shown in the figure above.
- Find and click PointSolutions in the list on the right side and enable the toggle for the Documents Folder.
- Close System Preferences.
- Open PointSolutions and check that your content is visible.