Converting a PointSolutions PowerPoint into a Question List
The content you create in PointSolutions can be used in all three polling environments. You can even take your PointSolutions PowerPoint Presentation and convert it to a question list and use it with Anywhere and Self-Paced Polling. See the chart below for a few restrictions.
|PowerPoint Slide Type
|Supported in Question List
|Ice Breaker (Analogy and Word Scramble)
|Moment to Moment
|Convert to Picture
|(the question slides NOT the final graph slide)
Before You Begin
You will need a session where you used the PowerPoint presentation you want to convert. Otherwise, you will need to run a session in simulated polling.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Select the session that contains the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click Session and select Extract.
The Extract window opens.
- Select Extract Question List.
- Click and select the PointSolutions Content folder.
- Click Save.
The question list now appears in on your Content tab in PointSolutions with the default date and time stamp as the question list name.