Creating a Question List from Existing Content
When creating a question list, the preferences can be saved and used as a template for future question lists.
- Open PointSolutions Desktop and sign in to your account.
- Select the Content tab.
- Click Content, mouse over New and select Question List.
The Question List Wizard window opens.
- Enter a name and a brief description for the question list.
- Select From Existing Question Lists to create a question list using an existing list.
- Select the content for the new question list.
- Select a creation method:
- Add Question Information allows you to filter questions before adding them to your list.
- Add While Viewing allows you to select exactly which questions to add.
- Add Randomly allows you to randomize the questions added.
- Select the questions for the new question list.
- Click Save.
The Question List Editor is displayed if you need to edit.
- Click Save and Close to save the question list.