Updating an LMS Course (Results Manager)
PointSolutions can update participant list information from an LMS.
An LMS integration must be configured on an LMS server. Confirm with your IT department that the integration is properly setup before attempting to use the PointSolutions integration.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Click .
The Connect to Integration window opens.
- Select the Integration from the Integration drop-down menu.
- If connecting to account, the Server Address, Username and Password are automatically populated. If connecting to an LMS, enter the Server Address, Username and Password.
- If applicable, select an Institution from the Select an Institution drop-down menu.
- Click Connect.
Optionally, click Remember this information to have the LMS, Server Address and User Name stored for future use.
The Update with Integration window opens.
- Select Update Participant List and click Update List.
- Click OK at the prompt.