Generating a Report
- Log into PointSolutions Desktop.
- Click the Manage tab.
- Use the chevron in the left side panel to expand a course and select a session.
- From the Session Overview, click Reports.
- Click the drop-down in the upper-right corner, and select Attendance.
The default Attendance report displays First Name, Last Name, and Attendance status.
- Selecting the options on the right panel adjusts the details of the report.
- Participant Information - Select the type of participant information to be displayed.
- Show Unassigned Devices - Select this box to display the devices that answered the attendance poll, but were not included in the participant list.
- You may also select options from the drop-down menus. Changing the drop-downs changes the look of the report.
- All Participants displays every participant in the participant list.
- Present Only displays only the participants who responded to the attendance poll.
- Absent Only displays only the participants who did not respond to the attendance poll.
- Any Question Poll marks a participant as present if their device responds to any question during the session.
- Any Attendance Poll marks a participant as present if their device responded to any of the attendance polls. If multiple attendance polls are polled during a session, there will also be an option to select each individual poll, displaying if the participants responded to the selected poll.
- Icons display green check marks and red Xs.
- Numeric Value displays a numeric value of 0 or 1 for absent or present for the session.
- View by:
Exporting Attendance Results
You can export a report as CSV, Excel, or HTML.
You must have first generated the attendance report and selected your options.
- From the Export drop-down, choose one of the report options.
Excel - Opens an Excel Workbook Export window giving you the option to Remove, Export Workbook, or Close the window.
- Close - Closes the Excel Workbook Export window.
- Export Workbook - Opens a Save as window where you can name the .XLXS and select a location to save the Workbook to.
- Remove - Removes the selected Workbook(s) from the Excel Workbook Export window.
- HTML - Opens a Save as window where you can name the .HTML and select a location to save the Workbook to.
- Excel - Opens an Excel Workbook Export window giving you the option to Remove, Export Workbook, or Close the window.
Printing Attendance Results
You can print a report once you have generated the attendance report and selected your options.
- From the Print drop-down, choose one of the report options.
- Preview opens a Print Preview window where you can save or print the report.
- Print open your computer's Print dialogue window.