Any question list in PointSolutions Desktop can be printed to provide to participants as a physical copy. Choose from several customizations based on your needs.
- Open PointSolutions and sign into your account.
- Select the Content tab.
- Select a Question List.
- Click Edit Question List to view the question list.
- From the Question List Editor toolbar, click Print.
The Question List Print Options window displays.
If you have multiple test versions, select a version from the Version drop-down menu.
When you create multiple versions, you can only print a Teacher Copy of the Master Version. The Master Version is not testable.
- Select Student Copy, Teacher Copy or Answer Key.
- Student Copy – The student copy contains the questions and answer choices.
- Teacher Copy – The teacher copy contains the questions and answer choices along with the correct answers and question information (if applicable).
- Answer Key – The answer key contains the correct answers.
- Click Print to connect to your printer and print the desired number of copies.
Click Preview to view the file before printing or to save it as a PDF.
- Close the Question List Print Options window.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Question List Overview screen.