An unassigned device can be assigned to a participant in the participant list. The scores associated with the unassigned device will be transferred to the selected participant.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Select the unassigned device in the Results Manager Overview.
- Expand the Assign Device category from the right panel.
- Select the appropriate participant from the Choose Participant drop-down menu and click Assign to Participant.
- If the participant is not in the participant list, a new participant can be created (manually created participant lists ONLY).
A participant may not appear in the drop-down menu if they are ineligible to have the device assigned to them. A participant is ineligible if they already have session data from a device assigned to them for any of the sessions in which the unassigned device responded.
- Click Create Participant in the right panel.
- Enter the participant information.
- Click Save.