Your instructor may take location-based attendance with PointSolutions. When location-based attendance is required, you need to make sure that location is enabled on the device you are using and that you are within the specified location range that was set by your instructor.
WiFi network settings or VPNs may interfere with location data when responding from a browser.
To enable location in Edge on your computer see the steps below. You can also enable location on an Android, iPhone, or iPad.
Enabling Location in Edge From Your Computer
- On your computer, open Edge.
- Click Settings and more (the three horizontal dots) from the top right of your Edge toolbar.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Click Cookies and Site Permissions from the menu on the left.
- Click Location from under Site permissions > All permissions.
- Enable the toggle for Ask before accessing (recommended).
If you are using Edge from a computer, you may get a notification that PointSolutions wants to "Know your location". Follow the onscreen instructions to update your computer's location preferences.
Enabling Location in Edge From Your Mobile Device
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Edge app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Select the 3 vertical dots).
- Tap Settings.
- Select Site settings.
- Tap Location.
- Turn Location on.
To change the settings for a specific site, tap the site name, and turn Location on.
iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Scroll and tap Edge.
- Select Location.
- Tap While Using the App.