Your instructor can take location-based attendance with PointSolutions. When location-based attendance is required, you need to make sure that location is enabled on the device you are using and that you are in the specified range that was set.
WiFi network settings or VPNs may interfere with location data when responding from a browser.
To enable location in Safari on your computer see the steps below. You can also enable location on an iPhone or iPad.
Enabling Location in Safari From Your Mac
- On your computer, open Safari.
- Click Safari from the menu at the top of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Location from the list on the left.
- Click to expand the When visiting other websites dropdown.
- Choose Allow.
Enabling Location in Safari From Your iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Scroll and tap Safari.
- Select Location.
- Tap Allow.