If your organization is part of the North American K12 market, you will automatically have Learning Series content available. You can add the Learning Series content to your library from within EchoExam.
Adding Learning Series Content
- Log into EchoExam with your Instructor account.
- Click Create in the upper right of the header and select Add Learning Series.
The Select Learning Series content window opens.
- Choose from any of our content related to Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards, Topic-Aligned, or state-specific standards using the checkboxes on the left.
Once you select a state, it will appear on the right side.
- If you want to select all Learning Series products, click Add All to quickly select all products.
- Optionally, use the search bar to search for a Learning Series set by name.
Searching for a state filters available and selected states based on the entered text.
- Optionally, you can remove sets one by one using the X icon or choose to Remove All.
- When at least one Learning Series set is selected, click Next.
- Use the filter options to select specific content by Grade or Topic.
- Select the box next to the topic / grade in the table on the right.
- If you want to select all topics / grades, select the box next to Topic in the table on the right.
- When at least one topic / grade is selected, click Add.
Your Learning Series import is in progress. You will receive a confirmation email once it is complete.
- Click Close.