Any test in EchoExam can be printed to provide to learners as a physical copy. Choose from several customizations based on your needs.
Print Your Tests From EchoExam
- Log into EchoExam with your instructor account.
- From the My Library tab, select Tests from the menu.
- Select the three vertical dots to open the action menu on the test you want to print.
- Select Print.
- From the Print Test window that opens, you can
- Choose the number of Versions to print from 1 to 26.
- Toggle Randomize Questions.
This scrambles the order of the questions. Questions are randomly reordered in the test. It is disabled by default.
- Toggle Randomize Answer.
This scrambles the order of the answer options if more than one version is chosen. Each version will have the answer options in a different, random order. It is disabled by default.
- Choose the Answer Options Label from the drop-down.
This indicates how multiple choice, multiple select, and true / false (including modified true / false) answer options are labeled. Choose from capital letters, lowercase letters, or numbers. Capital letters are the default.
- Toggle the Additional Settings options.
- Display Points - Turns on the points displaying in parenthesis AFTER the question number but BEFORE the question instructions. It is disabled by default.
- Leave answer space - Turns on a space for learners to indicate their answer selection. It is disabled by default.
- Displays a blank line before the question if the learner must respond with a selection from a list.
- Displays space below the question if the learner must respond with a number, word, or sentence.
- Toggle the Answer Key options.
- Print answer key(s) - This prints a copy of the instructors answer key for each test version in addition to the learner tests. It is enabled by default.
- Include Points - This includes the points value for the question with the answer key entry. If Print answer key(s) is disabled, this option is disabled. It is enabled by default.
- Include metadata - This includes the metadata values for each question with the answer key entry. If Print answer key(s) is OFF, this option is disabled. It is enabled by default.
- Click Print.
Your browser's print dialog opens. Select your printer and configure any additional options that are available for your browser.
Click Cancel to close the Print Test window and go back to your Tests.
The printed test includes the following:
- An entry area for the learner’s name and the test version.
- The test name at the top of the page.
- The question instructions after the question number and points (if applicable).