A Learning Management System (LMS) connection allows your instructor to send your grades to your LMS. You still need a subscription to respond during a session.
Connecting to a LMS
- Go to your region's sign in page.
- Enter your school or organization email address, as prompted, and click Next.
After entering your email address and clicking Next, you may be redirected to your school or organization's login page. Sign in using your organizational account's Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials and continue to Step 3.
- Click Open on the PointSolutions card.
- Click the Profile icon in the upper-right corner and select Profile from the dropdown.
- Under Learning Management Systems, click Connect.
- You will be redirected to an authorization page. Click Authorize, as shown in the figure below.
- After authorizing, you are directed back to your PointSolutions account. Your Status, Name, and User ID are populated.
You are connected to your LMS/VLE and ready to participate during a session!