You only need to register a Response Device if you are using a physical clicker in your sessions. If you are using a mobile device (smart phone, tablet, Chromebook, laptop, desktop computer), it is captured automatically when you log into your account from that device. You still need a subscription to respond during a session with a response/mobile device.
Adding a Clicker
- Go to your region's sign in page.
- Enter your school or organization email address, as prompted, and click Next.
After entering your email address and clicking Next, you may be redirected to your school or organization's login page. Sign in using your organizational account's Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials and continue to Step 3.
- Click Open on the PointSolutions card.
- Click the Profile icon in the upper-right corner and select Profile from the dropdown.
- Under Response Devices, click Add a Clicker.
- Type your 6-character Clicker ID into the box and click Save.
- The clicker shows under Response Devices and the yellow warning is now a green checkmark.
You are all set to participate during your in-person session!