Exposing the Auxiliary Session Save Setting for PC
Prior to editing the TurningPoint settings, verify that version 6.0 or higher of the TurningPoint software is installed and that you are logged in as the Administrator.
Before You Begin
TurningPoint must be opened once and then closed prior to performing the steps below. If the software is not opened and then closed, the TurningPointexe.settings file will not be visible.
- Open the TurningPoint folder.
- Double-click the Application folder.
- Locate and open the TurningPointexe.settings file. It is recommended to open the file with Notepad.
- In Notepad, click Edit and select Find.
- Search for secondary.
- Press Enter three times until the command
- In the above command, change False to True.
- Click File and select Save.
The secondary save location now appears in Preferences.
- Open TurningPoint and click in the lower right corner of the Dashboard.
- Select Software from left menu and locate Auxiliary Session Save Location.
- Click ... to select a save location.
- Click Close.