Calibrating the DualBoard™If you have a DualBoard connected to your Mobi 360, you may need to periodically calibrate the DualBoard. This ensures that any writing or drawing on the Mobi 360 is accurately reflected.
- From the Mobi 360 Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Calibrate DualBoard.
- Follow the on-screen directions to tap each dot as it appears.
NOTEUse the digital pen for better accuracy during the calibration process.
- Tap OK.
Updating FirmwareTurning Technologies periodically updates the firmware on the Mobi 360, the Mobi 360 receiver and student devices. If Insight 360 detects a new version of the firmware for the Mobi 360, Mobi 360 receiver or handset receiver, it generates a message at startup on the Mobi 360. Insight 360 also generates a message in the Message Center and places an icon next to the firmware version requiring update in Device Management in My Settings. You can begin the firmware update process by clicking the link displayed in the Insight 360 Message Center.
- The One or more of your devices has a firmware update available message is displayed in the Message Center when you start the Mobi 360.
- If updating the Mobi 360 firmware, remove the Mobi 360 receiver from the classroom computer running Insight 360.
- Connect the device (Mobi 360, Mobi 360 receiver or handset receiver) requiring the firmware update to the computer running the Insight 360 software via USB or USB cable.
NOTEDo NOT attempt to update the Mobi 360 using the charging stand. Information will not flow from the charging stand to the Mobi 360. Use the USB cable provided to connect the Mobi 360 directly to your computer.
- Open Insight 360.
- The Insight 360 Message Center displays an Update message informing you that a firmware update is available for the Mobi 360.
- Click the underlined Update link in the Insight 360 message.
- Click Yes.
NOTEDuring the firmware update process, do NOT turn off or disconnect the Mobi 360 receiver or the Mobi 360 USB cable.
- When the update is complete, the Firmware Update dialog box appears. Click OK.