Setting Up WorkSpace Connect
The Turning Technologies, LLC Device Manager must be installed on your computer prior to using WorkSpace Connect. Device Manager is automatically installed with the following software: WorkSpace, CPS, Response and Flow.
WorkSpace Connect turns your tablet into an interactive mobile whiteboard that is compatible with most Android and iPad tablets.NOTE
Using WorkSpace Connect is optional. Skip this task if you do not want to use the WorkSpace Connect app.
- Open WorkSpace.
- Click on the toolbar and select Preferences.
The WorkSpace Preferences window opens.
- Click the Tablet Settings tab.
- Check the box labeled Allow Tablet Connection.
- Enter the Host Name and Password in the boxes provided.
- Click Save/Update to save your changes, and click OK to close the Preferences window.
Download and install the WorkSpace Connect app for your tablet from the appropriate app store. See the WorkSpace Connect User Guide for Technical Requirements and instructions on how to use the app.