If your institution uses an LMS, the instructions below probably do not apply to you. Your account should be established through the LMS and not through the registration process cited below. If you receive a registration email, check with your administrator before continuing.
You should receive a notification that an EchoVideo user account has been created for you. This may come as a notification from the system administrator, or be an invitation to a course from an instructor. The notification contains a Complete Registration link to EchoVideo.
To complete account registration
- Click Complete Registration from the notification you receive.
- On the Account Details page, complete the personal information for your EchoVideo account. Those details include:
- First and Last Name (required)
- Email address (required; used for login).
- Password and Confirm Password (required; used for login)
- Select Country Code and enter Phone Number (Optional; Mobile number is recommended so you can respond to class questions via SMS. Data/Text charges will apply.)
- Time Zone (optional but recommended)
- Profile Image (click Select File to upload an image)
- Click Create Account to complete the process (you may need to scroll down to get to the bottom of the registration page).
At this point, you should be passed through into EchoVideo, and see your DASHBOARD. If you do not, or you want to log in later, navigate to the EchoVideo server and log in using the email address and password you just configured.