Your instructor can take location-based attendance with PointSolutions. When location-based attendance is required, you need to make sure that location is enabled on the device you are using and that you are in the specified range that was set.
WiFi network settings or VPNs may interfere with location data when responding from a browser.
To enable location on your Android or Apple device, see the steps below.
Enabling Location on an Android Phone or Tablet
- On your Android device's home screen, touch and hold the PointSolutions app icon.
- Tap the info icon.
- Tap Permissions.
- Choose Location.
- Select Only while using the app.
- Ensure that Use Precise Location is turned on.
Enabling Location on an Apple iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Scroll and tap Privacy & Security.
- Open Location Services.
- Ensure that Location Services is enabled.
- Scroll down and tap PointSolutions.
- Select While Using the App.
- Ensure that Precise Location is enabled.