If you have forgotten your password and your organization does not use single sign-on (SSO), use the following steps to reset it.
- Go to your region's login page:
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Click the Forgot your password? link from under the Password field.
- Click Back to Sign In.
- Check your email and click the Reset your password link.
The Reset Password window opens.
- Type in a new password. Your password must contain:
- Upper and lowercase letters
- 1 or more numbers
- At least 8 characters
- Passwords must match
- Confirm your password.
- Click Continue.
Your password is reset.