Create a PointSolutions Account
- Go to https://echo360.com/.
- Click Signup at the top of the page.
- Click Get Started under PointSolutions.
- Click Sign Up under the appropriate region.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Check your email and click the Create your account link.
If you do not see an email, please check your Junk / Spam folder.
- Enter all required fields as noted by the asterisks.
- Enter and confirm your password in the fields provided.
Your password must be at least eight characters long and contain one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter and one number. Do not include special characters or non-Latin characters.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Download PointSolutions Desktop
- Navigate to the PointSolutions Desktop downloads page.
- Click Download from the PointSolutions (Mac) box.
- The PointSolutions installer file downloads to your computer's Downloads folder.
Install PointSolutions Desktop
- After downloading PointSolutions Desktop, double-click the pointsolutions_mac_X.X.X.dmg file in your Downloads folder.
A window with the PointSolutions icon and an arrow pointing to the Applications folder opens.
- Click and drag the PointSolutions icon and drop it into the Applications folder icon, as shown in the figure below.
- Delete the PointSolutions icon from your desktop.
If you would like to launch PointSolutions Desktop from outside the Applications folder, select the PointSolutions icon from within the Applications folder and click File > Make Alias. Move this shortcut to the desktop or the dock.
If you get a Set Region Failed error, run through the above steps again. This error occurs when launching PointSolutions Desktop from outside the Applications folder.
Connect Receivers and Response Devices
Enable Mobile Responses
- Open PointSolutions and sign into your account.
- Click Enable Mobile Responses in the upper right corner of the PointSolutions Dashboard.
The PointSolutions App Session window opens.
- Click Start Session.
The PointSolutions App Session Status window opens.
- Communicate the PointSolutions App Session ID to your participants.
- Click Close to return the PointSolutions Dashboard.