Create a PointSolutions Account
- Go to https://echo360.com/.
- Click Signup at the top of the page.
- Click Get Started under PointSolutions.
- Click Sign Up under the appropriate region.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Check your email and click the Create your account link.
If you do not see an email, please check your Junk / Spam folder.
- Enter all required fields as noted by the asterisks.
- Enter and confirm your password in the fields provided.
Your password must be at least eight characters long and contain one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter and one number. Do not include special characters or non-Latin characters.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Download PointSolutions Desktop
- Navigate to the PointSolutions Desktop downloads page.
- Click Download from the PointSolutions (PC) - Install box.
- The PointSolutions installer file downloads to your computer's Downloads folder.
Install PointSolutions Desktop
After downloading PointSolutions, double-click the pointsolutions_installer_pc_X.X.X.exe file in your Downloads folder.
- Click Yes.
An installation wizard opens. Follow the prompts to install PointSolutions.
Optionally You may select the box to Open PowerPoint polling add-in every time PowerPoint is launched.
Click Finish to exit the wizard.
Connect Receivers and Response Devices
Enable Mobile Responses
- Open PointSolutions and sign into your account.
- Click Enable Mobile Responses in the upper right corner of the PointSolutions Dashboard.
The PointSolutions App Session window opens.
- Click Start Session.
The PointSolutions App Session Status window opens.
- Communicate the PointSolutions App Session ID to your participants.
- Click Close to return the PointSolutions Dashboard.