As an Administrator for your Organization, you have the ability to review and manage EchoExam seat allocations for your instructors.
Your Organization’s EchoExam subscription provides you with a pre-defined number of seats that you can allocate to instructors within your organization. Administrators can allocate the instructor the number of seats that will be needed and are assigned to the learner. Customers should license the total number of users that will need to take exams for the entire year. The number of seats allocated to an instructor determines how many learners they can assign to any given Exam.
Managing Instructor Seats
- Log into EchoExam as an administrator.
- Click on the user icon at the top right of the screen and select Manage Users.
A page opens listing all users in your EchoExam organization along with their roles, status, when they last signed in, and the number of seats assigned to them.
- Click the three vertical dots to open the action menu and choose Set Seats.
The Set Seat Count modal opens.
- Enter the number of seats or use the arrows to adjust the number of seats.
- Click Set Seats.
The new seat allocation is reflected on the Manage Users page.
- Follow the same steps to remove seats.