In a numeric answer question, learners can enter a number to answer the question. You can create new questions from within an existing or new Poll Deck.
Creating a Numeric Answer Question in a New Poll Deck
- Log into EchoPoll.
- Click the Create button and create a new Poll Deck, as shown in the figure below.
- Name your Poll Deck and click Create.
- From the dropdown, choose Numeric Answer, as shown in the figure below.
- Enter a Question.
- Optionally, you can add an image to your question.
- Enter an Answer.
- Optionally, you can set a correct answer range.
- You may edit the question Settings for Anonymize Reponses and Scored Question, as shown in the figure below.
- Click the Preview button at any time to preview the question.
- You may add additional slides by clicking the Add Slide button.