Admins have the ability to lock the ResponseCard Channel in PointSolutions to prevent Instructors from changing channels in shared environments.
- Open PointSolutions as an Administrator.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the Preferences icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select Connections from the left panel.
- Below the Response Devices section, select the desired channel and, optionally, select Force Channel Change, as shown in the figure below.
The Force Channel Change option, if selected, allows the receiver channel to be maintained once selected.
- Click Lock Receiver Channels, as shown in the figure above.
- Click Close.
To remove the channel lock, run PointSolutions as the Administrator and click Unlock Receiver Channels.