The PointSolutions integration with Blackboard Ultra allows instructors to use response devices during Sessions to easily collect student achievement data and export results to Blackboard Ultra.
Adding the LTI to a Course
- Log into Blackboard Ultra with an instructor account.
- Navigate to the desired course.
- Select View course & institution tools.
- Select the Add button next to PointSolutions Registration.
- From the dropdown under PointSolutions Registration, ensure Visible to students is selected.
Register an Instructor Account through Blackboard Ultra
To link your Blackboard Ultra Instructor account with your PointSolutions account, create your PointSolutions account through the registration link in Blackboard Ultra. You must you use your school/organization email address for the registration process.
- Log into Blackboard Ultra and navigate to the course with which you are using PointSolutions.
- Under Course Content, click PointSolutions Registration.
- Enter your school or organization email address, if needed, and click Next.
If you don’t have an account, click Get Started Here from the bottom of the page. Check your email and click the link to verify your account. Enter all required fields as noted by the asterisks. Enter and confirm your password in the fields provided. Select the box labeled I agree to Echo360 End User License Agreement. Click Continue.
- Once signed into your PointSolutions account, select the Blackboard Ultra tab next to the Available Courses tab and click Blackboard Ultra Authentication.
- Sign into Blackboard Ultra if prompted.
The PointSolutions Pro dashboard opens.
Only courses in which you are an Instructor or Teaching Assistant will show up in PointSolutions.
Add a Course from Blackboard Ultra to PointSolutions
- Go to https://echo360.com/.
- Click Login at the top of the page.
- Click Login to PointSolutions.
- Click Login under the appropriate region and Sign Into your account.
- Select the tab for your LMS.
You may be required to sign in to your LMS to authenticate and see your courses.
- Under Available Courses, click Connect on each course you want to connect to PointSolutions.
The courses will move to the Active Courses tab