To respond to questions asked by your instructor, you need a subscription to PointSolutions. If you have a subscription code, or scratch-off card, this article explains how to redeem your code.
You may not need to add a subscription. If your organization or instructor is providing a subscription for you, you won't need to add one. If you aren't sure, please check with your instructor.
If you have purchased a subscription from your school's bookstore, you need to manually add it to your account. You may have received a scratch-off card, or, there will be a license code on your receipt.
Adding a Subscription
- Go to your region's sign in page.
- Enter your school or organization email address, as prompted, and click Next.
After entering your email address and clicking Next, you may be redirected to your school or organization's login page. Sign in using your organizational account's Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials and continue to Step 3.
- Click the Profile icon in the upper-right corner and select Profile from the dropdown.
- Under Subscriptions, click Add or Purchase a Subscription.
- Enter your Subscription Code into the window and click Save, as shown in the figure below.
- The subscription shows under Subscriptions and the yellow warning is now a green checkmark.
You are all set to participate during your session!