Anyone can sign up for an EchoPoll learner account. Your access to the service is dependent on your organization's licensing.
We have multiple regions, so be sure to sign up in the region your instructor is using.
If you already have an EchoPoll account, you can log in by following our directions here:
- Go to your region's login page:
- Click the Get started here. link, shown in the figure below.
- Enter your email address and complete the reCAPTCHA when prompted.
- Click Next.
You will receive a confirmation email.
- Open your confirmation email and click the Create your account link to complete your registration, as shown in the figure below.
Check your spam or junk folder if you don't see our email in your inbox.
- Fill in ALL fields in the New User Registration form and agree to our End User License Agreement, then click Continue.
The country you select here does not impact the region you log into. Log into the region you selected in Step 1 above.
Your account is now created!