EchoPoll Sessions are real-time synchronous events you conduct with our learners. After a session is over, it's simple to review the results of that Session in EchoPoll.
Accessing Your Session Results
To access your Session results:
- First, log into EchoPoll with your instructor account.
- Navigate to the "My Sessions" tab to bring up your sessions (see image below).
- Click the 3 dots to the right of one of your sessions and select Results (see image below).
Reviewing Your Results
Each session will have similar results:
Each row in your report will contain a single learner from your Session.
- The Learner column identifies a particular learner.
- The Score column is a roll-up of all the scored slides in your Session. A scored slide is a slide with a question or poll on it that is scorable.
- After the Score column, you will se the individual slide results for each learner.