Web or "browser-based" capture, is a simplified method of creating a recording using any computer, using any of our supported browsers. In-Browser recording can be run on any computer that supports browser use, including netbooks.
To disable Browser Capture
- Log into EchoVideo as an administrator.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the Settings menu, select Institution Settings.
General settings appears and Basic Info is selected by default.
- Click Features from the middle panel.
- Disable the toggle for Browser Capture, it is enabled by default, as shown in the figure below.
- Review the warning message and click Confirm.
Browser Capture is now disabled and not available as an option for instructors to use.