Using a storage receiver / USB allows you to easily move the PointSolutions Desktop product from one device to another.
How Do I Know if I Have a Storage Receiver?
Locate the Product Number (P/N) on the back of your USB Receiver.
If your receiver lists RRRF-03, you have a storage receiver.
Install PointSolutions Desktop on the Receiver
- Download PointSolutions Desktop for Mac from the downloads page or from your instructor account.
- Open the PointSolutions .dmg file from your device Downloads folder.
You should see an application window with the PointSolutions logo and your Applications folder.
- Click and drag the PointSolutions Desktop application icon into the Applications folder.
You can close the .dmg window and eject the installer.
- Navigate to your device Applications folder and launch PointSolutions Desktop.
- Sign in to your PointSolutions account.
You can close or quit PointSolutions Desktop.
- Plug your Storage Receiver into your device.
- From your Applications folder, copy the PointSolutions Desktop application and paste it into your Storage Receiver.
Now you will be able to run PointSolutions from any device that you connect to the Storage Receiver.