The default Results Detail report displays the following elements:
- Participant information
- Participant response
- Participant points earned
- Score (overall percentage)
- Participant list averages (points and percentage)
- Answer Key
- Participant List Averages
Checking the boxes in the right panel adjusts the details of the report.
- Participants- Select the type of participant information to be displayed.
- Active Participants Only- Displays the results of the participants that responded to at least one question in the session. Participants that sent feedback or an invalid response are also displayed.
- Question Results- Answer displays the question/answer columns and the answer key row. Scores displays the question/answer columns and the maximum points row.
- Expand- Widens the question/answer columns to display values longer than three characters.
- Total Points- Displays the Total Points column.
- Score- Displays the Score column.
A account license is mandatory for each participant. If a participant does not purchase a account license, his or her score will show as an asterisk in all TurningPoint participant reports. Furthermore, his or her score will export as "0" to an Excel workbook and will not be exported to an LMS.