Exporting a Participant Report
The participant report contains detailed session data for each participant.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Click and select Participant.
The Participant Report window opens.
- Set the Participant Information to be included in the report by selecting an option in the Participant Information drop-down menu.
- Name Only- Only the participant’s name is displayed.
- Include All- The participant’s name, devices, demographics and User ID are displayed.
- Set the Session Details to be included in the report by selecting an option in the Session Detailsdrop-down menu.
- Date and Name - Displays the session date and name.
- Date Only - Displays only the session date.
- Name Only - Displays only the session name.
- Check the options to be included.
- Performance Points - Adds a performance points column to the participant report. This displays the number of performance points earned for each session.
- Attendance Points - Adds an attendance points column to the participant report. This displays the number of attendance points earned for each session.
- Benchmark - Displays the benchmark for the participant for all sessions in the report.
- Performance Scale - Displays the participant’s letter grade based upon the set performance scale for the participant list.
- Select which participants to include in the report. All participants or individual participants can be selected from the Print Options drop-down menu.
- The report is now ready to be printed or saved. A print preview option is also available.
- Click Save to save the report as a CSV file.
- Click Preview to display a print preview of the report or to save the report as a PDF file. A print option is available from the preview screen.
- Click Print to print the report.