Assigning a Single Session to a Participant
A device from the unassigned devices can be assigned to a participant for a single session.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Locate the unassigned device and the session column.
If the participant already has a score, it can be added in and merged.
- Select the score cell.
If a participant responded and was not in the participant list, information such as first name, last name or User ID will appear in the Submitted Information category in the right panel. This information will only appear if the information was entered on a ResponseCard NXT, QT Device, ResponseCard XR or TurningPoint app.
- Expand the Session Information category from the right panel.
- Select the appropriate student from the Choose Participant drop-down menu and click Assign Session to Participant.