A session can be deleted from the computer or the sessions list in the Manage tab.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a session from the left panel.
- Click the Session drop-down menu and select Delete.
The Delete Session window opens.
- Select one of the following options:
- Remove Session from TurningPoint- Remove the session from the list, but leave the associated file in its current location on the computer.
- Delete Session- Remove the session from the list and move the file to the Recycle Bin.
- Click OK.
A session deleted from its permanent location, but not from the TurningPoint Manage tab, will still appear in the sessions list. However, generating reports or session editing will no longer be available for that session.