Setting Up Self-Paced Polling
The following instructions explain how to open the Self-Paced Polling environment, how to select the content and participant list, and how to set up the test so participants may log in.
- Plug in the receiver, open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- Select a participant list and a question list.
- Click Self-Paced Polling.
The TurningPoint Dashboard closes and the polling application opens.
- Click .
- Select the login option from the Participant Login drop-down menu.
- Select the test time from the Time Limit drop-down menu.
Select either duration or end time.
- Select the message to be sent to participants from the Completed Test Message drop-down menu.
The default login options can be set in the preferences.
- Click OK.
At this time the participants may log into the test.