Continuing a Self-Paced Polling Session
Continuing a session enables you to collect additional participant responses after the initial test. This feature can be useful when a participant needs to make up a missed test.
- Plug in the receiver, open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
- Select a course and click Self-Paced Polling.
- Click Continue to Self-Paced Polling.
- From the menu bar, click Session and select Continue Prior Session.
- Select a session file and click Open.
The course and question list associated with the session file loads.
The Login window appears.
- Select the Participant Login, Time Limit and Completed Test Messages from the drop-down menus.
- Click .
Participants may now begin the test. Once finished, participants can submit their results from the response device.
- Click once all results have been received.
- Click to save the session results.
- Name the session and click Save.
- Close the application to return to the PointSolutions Dashboard.