In your EchoPoll Account Settings you can manage the following:
To access your Account Settings, you must be logged into EchoPoll as an Instructor and have navigated to your Account Settings as shown in the figure below.
- Click Edit Profile, as shown in the figure below.
- You may update your First Name, Last Name, and/or set a new Password, as shown in the figure below.
- When finished, click Apply Changes, as shown in the figure above.
The changes are immediately applied and your account is updated.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- From here, you can set default preferences for Session Settings, Assignment Settings, Default Participation Settings, and Reserved Join Codes, as shown in the figure below.
All changes to preferences are applied immediately to all new sessions and assignments.
You can enable and disable default Session Settings to show results, a chart, a whiteboard, and/or a leaderboard.
You can enable and disable default Assignment Settings to show solutions, scores, results, and/or randomize answers. You can also set the number of attempts from 1 to 10 or Unlimited.
Default Participation Settings
You can set the Join Mode to enforce roster, enforce organization, guests that have to sign in, and guests that aren't required to sign in for your session.
You can set whether First Name, Last Name, and Email are hidden, optional, or required to be entered by learners.
Reserved Join Codes
You can reserve up to 10 unique join codes to provide to your learners. When reserved, no other instructor can use the same join code. You can reuse the same join code for each session for that course.
- Type a code into the box. Join Codes must be between 4-14 characters.
- Click Add.
The reserved join code displays as shown in the figure below.
- Click the box next to a Join Code to select it and click Delete, as shown in the figure above.
The Join Code is deleted immediately. Any sessions that used that join code are unaffected.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Any integrations that have been set up by your admin appear, as shown in the figure below.
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click Download (PC) or Download (Mac) to download the EchoPoll Desktop Companion App for your computer's operating system, as shown in the image below.
When finished, the installer will appear in your computer's downloads folder.