EchoPoll lets you connect to your instructor's session no matter the situation. You can be at home, in the office, or sitting in a classroom. The browser-based, mobile-responses experience, lets you see informational content, as well as answer interactive questions from any browser, tablet, or mobile device.
- Log into EchoPoll as a Learner.
My Dashboard is displayed by default. All courses that you are enrolled in are shown.
- Select your course, as shown in the figure below.
- Your Course Dashboard will display. Your Dashboard displays any upcoming or in progress sessions or assignments, and your course performance.
- Under Upcoming / In Progress, click Join, as shown in the figure below.
- Optionally, you can click Sessions from the top and then Join the session in progress, as shown in the image below.
This places you inside the session lobby until your instructor is ready. When the instructor starts the session, you will be immediately placed inside the session and see the instructor’s Poll Deck. As the instructor progresses through their Poll Deck, the display will automatically change.
- When an interactive slide is displayed, the instructor will open polling. Choose an answer.
- Once polling is closed you will no longer be able to answer the question. If the instructor has displayed results enabled, you will see the results now. You can toggle between Class Results and My Answer at the top of your screen, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Chat in the lower-left corner to send a public message to your instructor and the other learners currently in the session. Type your message and click the Send button, as shown in the figure below.
- For Hot Spot, Multiple Select, Numeric Answer, and Short Answer questions, after entering your answer, click the Submit button, as shown in the figure below.
- Optionally, for each question you can hide any media included in the question by clicking Hide Media, as shown in the figure above.
- Exit the session at any time by clicking the Exit button in the lower-right corner, as shown in the figure below.
- When your instructor end the session, click Leave the session, as shown in the figure above.