Before editing your PointSolutions Desktop settings, verify that you have version 8.0 of the software (or higher) installed on your device. You must be an Administrator for your PointSolutions organization and logged in to your account.
Enable Auxiliary Session Save
- Ensure that PointSolutions Desktop is not running on your device. You will need to quit PointSolutions if you have it running in the background.
- Open the Terminal application on your device. This is usually located in the Utilities folder within the Applications folder.
- Copy and paste one of the following commands:
sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.turningtechnologies.TurningPoint.app TTSettingsKeyExposeAuxiliarySavePreference -boolean YES
defaults write com.turningtechnologies.TurningPoint.app TTSettingsKeyExposeAuxiliarySavePreference -boolean YES
- If prompted, enter your password and press Return or Enter on your keyboard.
Configure the Auxiliary Session Save Location
- Launch PointSolutions Desktop and log into your Administrator account.
- Click the gear icon in the lower right.
- Select Software from the menu on the left.
- Under "Auxiliary Session Save Location:" click Browse... to select a save location.
- Use your device file explorer to navigate to and choose the save location.
- Click Close to return to the PointSolutions Desktop dashboard.