Exposing the Auxiliary Session Save Setting for Mac
Prior to editing the TurningPoint settings, verify that version 8.0 or higher of the TurningPoint software is installed and that you are logged in as the Administrator.
Before You Begin
TurningPoint must be closed.
- Open Terminal.
- Copy and paste ONE of the following commands:
sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.turningtechnologies.TurningPoint.app TTSettingsKeyExposeAuxiliarySavePreference -boolean YES
defaults write com.turningtechnologies.TurningPoint.app TTSettingsKeyExposeAuxiliarySavePreference -boolean YES
- Enter your password if prompted and press Return.
The secondary save location now appears in the Preferences.
- Open TurningPoint and click in the lower right corner of the Dashboard.
- Select Software from the left menu and locate Auxiliary Session Save Location.
- Click ... to select a save location.
- Click Close.