Participants may choose their own teams using a Team Assignment slide. A course may still be used to track the results of individual participants.
- Open PointSolutions and sign in to your account.
The PointSolutions Dashboard opens.
- Select the Polling tab.
- If you are using a course with your question list / presentation, select the course from under Courses prior to opening PowerPoint Polling.
- If you are using a question list, select the question list under Content and click PowerPoint Polling.
- Optionally, if you are using a PowerPoint presentation, click PowerPoint Polling.
- Choose the place in your question list / presentation where you would like to insert the Team Assignment slide, click the Compete dropdown and select Team Assignment.
- Enter a title and up to 10 teams in the fields provided.
- Click the Reset icon and select Session.
- Run the presentation.
Participants are assigned to the team they selected and associated with that team in leaderboards and reports.