Manually Assigning Participants to Teams
Creating a course allows you to assign participants to specific teams. Assigning participants to teams via a course allows you to create more than 10 teams.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click Courses and select New.
- Name the course, select Create Manually and click Create List.
- Once the Course Editor is displayed, select a cell and enter the participant information.
If there is a CSV or TXT file that contains participant information, drag and drop the file into this window. It is also possible to copy and paste text from an Excel file directly into the Course Editor.
- Press Enter to add another participant.
- Click and select Add.
The Add Demographic window is displayed.
- In the Demographic Grouping box, enter a group
(i.e. Teams, Competition).
- In the Group Options box, enter the team names
(i.e. One, Two, East, West).
- After all team names are entered, check the box
labeled Use for Competitions and click OK.
The new column now allows you to assign each participant to a team by selecting a team from the drop-down menu next to each participant.
- Click Save and Close to save the course and return to the Dashboard.