Results by Question
The default Results by Question report displays the following elements:
- Question text
- Question type
- Answer choices
- Responses (percentage and count)
Checking the boxes in the right panel adjusts the details of the report. Selections will be remembered for future use.
- Question Statistics- Adds a table to the report under each question that displays the Mean, Median, Variance and Standard Deviation for each question.
Difficulty and Discrimination Index- Displays the difficulty/discrimination index on a per question basis.
- Screenshots- Displays the screenshot with each question.
- Overall Standards- Displays the percentage of overall comprehension for each standard.
- Show Essay Responses - Displays responses to essay questions.
- Short Answer/Numeric Response- Gives the option to choose between displaying only the top responses for Short Answer and Numeric Response questions, or to display all valid responses. Click the drop-down menu to show all responses.