Removing a Participant from a Single Session
A device and associated responses can be removed from a participant for a single session. The device can then be assigned to another participant.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, select a course and click Results Manager.
- Locate the participant and the session column and select the participant score.
- Expand the Session Information category in the Participant Session View right panel.
- Click Remove from Session.
- Click Yes on the confirmation box to remove the participant from the session.
The device associated with the participant is moved into the Unassigned Devices category in the Results Manager Overview. The score associated with the device remains intact.