Setting Participation Points on Existing Sessions
Results Manager allows you to manually assign participation per session. At least one polling question must be included in the session to assign participation points.
The number of participation points can be set or adjusted for each session.
- Poll and save a session.
- From the Manage tab, select the course associated with the session and click Results Manager.
- Expand View Options.
- Below Participation Points, check the box labeled Per Session.
- Select the session to edit from the Results Manager window.
- Expand Participation.
- Enter the participation point(s) and session threshold for the session.
The threshold is the percentage of questions that must be answered in order to receive participation points. By default, the session threshold is 50%. This value can be set between 0 and 100%. The values are automatically applied to the individual session.
- Click on the Results Manager window to update the participation points.