Exported sessions can be imported into TurningPoint.
Sessions imported from legacy versions of TurningPoint will not require a password and will be converted upon import into an encrypted file.
- Open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- From the Manage tab, click the Session drop-down menu and select Import.
- Browse to the location of the session or sessions.
- Select the session or sessions and click Open.
The following message is displayed for files exported from TurningPoint.
- Enter the session password. The session password must be provided to you by the individual who created and/or exported the session.
- Click Continue.
- Select one of the following options:
- Move Session- Moves the session into TurningPoint and adds it to the list of sessions.
- Leave in Place- Leaves the session in its current location, but also adds it to the list of sessions.
- Click OK.
The import summary displays the status of each session or sessions selected for import.
- Click OK.
The session or sessions are now displayed in the left panel. Select the session to view the file location, dates and an overview of the session contents.TIP
The icon to the left of the session information represents the polling environment that generated the session file.