- Plug in the receiver, open TurningPoint and sign in to your account.
- Select a course and a question list.
- Click Self-Paced Polling.
The TurningPoint Dashboard closes and the polling application opens.
- Click .
If Show Login Window is unchecked in the preferences, skip to step 6.
- Select the login option from the Participant Login drop-down menu.
- Select the test time from the Time Limit drop-down menu.
- Select the message to be sent to participants from the Completed Test Message drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
At this time participants may log into the test.
- Click .
Participants may now begin the test. Once they have finished the test, participants can submit their results from the response device.
- Click once all the results have been received.
- Click to save the session results.
- Name the session and click Save.
Session files should be stored in the default save location. If the session is saved in another location it will then need to be imported into TurningPoint.
- Close the application to return to the TurningPoint Dashboard.